PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO LEARN MORE.
FOR NEW AND EXISTING PATIENTS WHO HAVE NOT YET DONE SO,
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO GO TO OUR NEW SECURE "PATIENT PORTAL"
SFW PATIENT PORTAL
Our new patient portal feature will allow you to do the following:
a) Complete new patient registration and health history forms
b) Update demographic information.
Please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the above link "SFW Patient Portal".
- A new screen will open and you will need to click on "create an account". Next, fill out the required fields which will allow you to create a user ID & password. (Please save this ID & password for future use.)
- Complete the 4 page Demographic information and click "submit" to send electronically.
- Next, if you are a new patient, please click on Health Forms which is located on the left-hand side of your screen. In order to fill out the Health History forms, you will need to download Microsoft Silverlight, once downloaded you will be able to view and fill out the 7 page Health History forms. When completed please click "submit".
- If you have any problems accessing or completing these forms, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your actual appointment time to complete the necessary paperwork.
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT CENTER
Ask About Our Weight Loss Program
We now offer an FDA approved weight loss program targeting quick weight loss for both men and women,without the hunger, loss of muscle mass, and rebounding associated with most diets. Patients lose an average of 3-7 pounds per week when following the program. It is also a great diet for those suffering from High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, and/ or Diabetes. It has been found that in many cases these individuals have been able to either reduce or eliminate their medications after a period of time on this particular diet. In many cases this program is covered under Health Savings Accounts. To find out more give us a call, or take a look at the website: http://www.idealprotein.com
Welcome to Specialists for Women, Your OB/GYN Group of The Woodlands. At Specialists for Women, our medical staff are all women who understand your healthcare needs as women and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care.
The experienced staff of Specialists for Women has been caring for the women of Montgomery County since 1985.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR PATIENTS
-- NEW AFTER HOURS CALL ARRANGEMENT
As of Friday, November 13, 2009, the physicians of Specialists for Women will be sharing after hours call with the following physicians:
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Jenna Everson
Dr. Sam Bharksuwan
Dr. Holly Westmoreland
Therefore, if you are a patient of Dr. Reed, Dr. Johnson-Garnier, or Joan Stokes, your after hours care may be handled by one of these physicians. All billing will continue to be done through our office.
Please look at the Glossary for answers to many common questions concerning your condition and care.